Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Review: Kit's TRUNK *PICS ADDED*

  1. #11
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG days are nice! Congratulations on Kit's trunk and the great find of books, Ria!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Lissiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2004
    Posts
    161
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats, Ria! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    What a GREAT way to organize stuff! I've always thought it would be great to own a trunk for each of the girls, so that someday when(if) my dd's want it stored away for later, it could all be together. Of course that would take major [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Glad to see you back, btw! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I could own all the trunks for each Historical, but then space is an issue! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Here are the pics!!!!

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2126191707

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 26, 2005 11:05 AM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

  4. #14
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    Thanks Ria for the pics. Kits trunk is wonderful and it looks loverly. Thanks for the review and sharing with us.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member gmommy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2004
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Ria. I thought I wanted Kit's trunk but now I AM SURE I WANT IT!!! It's beautiful--thanks again for the photos.

    Karla

  6. #16
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe, I created a stampede for Kit's trunk!! Everyone seems now to want it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also love Kit's trunk (and it is the right color for my living room... hee hee)

    People have mistaken it (and Addy's and Kirsten's for that matter) for antique salesmen's samples and that is fine with me since not everyone understands my doll addiction. My husband also does not mind using the trunks as decorative accents in my living room!

    Ria thanks and someday I will get around to photographing mine.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The salesmans sample comment reminded me of a visit to an antique flea markert a few years ago, While browsing the various vendors booths I spotted Samantha's desk and Molly's table and chairs. When I enquired about the price the vendor stated some astronomical price and gave me the history of the pieces as being saleman samples from the 1800's. I pointed out the screws on the desk and informed her she was way off and told her they were for American Girl dolls. I am not sure if she was trying to rook me or she really believed the story she told me.

    Brenda

  9. #19
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Ria! Great pics. I just don't know how I will justify that much money on myself but, "I want it,I want it, I want it!" Did that sound childish enough?

  10. #20
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Loved your pictures of Kit's trunk. I'm amazed how much fits into her trunk. Congrats and enjoy!
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •